Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Positive Thinking Thursday 5/22

I am linking up with Mrs Laffin's Laughings for Positive Thinking Thursday!

Today I have a couple, related to my babies, aka my dogs Chen and Drake.

...or two wagging tails!
This is 100% true, no matter how awful or great of a  day I have had seeing my babies when I come in the door is amazing!

fact
There are just some days when Chen and Drake are better than being with people.

Learn a lesson from your dog.
Finally,  a great lesson to learn!

 photo newname_zps462d5627.png

6 comments:

  1. I don't have any fur babies, but I used to have a cat...and I miss it. I'd so want to stay home every day if she was still around. She acted like a dog...except she didn't bark. :)
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is an awesome type of cat! I do not know what I would do without animals.

      Delete
  2. Hi. I found you through Mrs. Laffin's link-up. I LOVE your dog quotes! It's so amazing to come home to that unconditional love of a dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome quotes! I just love being greeted by my puppy every day. She is always so happy that I can't help but be in a good mood when she's around!

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing quite like the unconditional love of our four legged friends! I have always had a dog (or two) in my life. Can't imagine life without them! :)

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete