Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2014

A Peek at my Week 5/26-5/30

Linking up with Mrs. Laffin for a peek at my week!

This week is really kind of boring because of state testing. Wednesday and Thursday my school will be doing our end of grade testing, which means at least 3 hours of watching my kids take a test, walking around the room, and wishing they weren't forced to take the state tests.

We are really, really excited for Friday though. We are having a super hero fun day to celebrate the end of testing!

First we will start off with this fun freebie I found: 
Create & Write! Superhero!
We (4th grade team) are so excited to see what the kids come up with!!!! We also decided to let the kids write a comic strip too!Very happy to have found this activity, my room is right next to 5th grade and they have science testing that Friday morning so we have to be silent :(

We also are allowing the kids to bring in some comic books to read/look at.

In the afternoon we are going to watch the Incredibles! I love that movie! This should be the perfect way to end testings.

 photo newname_zps462d5627.png

No comments:

Post a Comment