Have to do:
- All that is left for packing is to pack the kitchen, our clothes, and technology. The technology will go in a bag Saturday morning, the kitchen will be basically packed today, and the clothes go in trash bags Thursday. (Seriously, trash bags are the best way to pack clothing)
- Friday at 1:00 we will sign the lease for our new apartment!
- The worst part of moving is cleaning the old apartment. I really don't want to get charged with anything, though we know we'll have to pay some for the carpet.
Hope to do:
- Michael's heart doctor said he really needs to exercise more. So around 8:00 every other night we have been taking the dogs for a 20ish minute walk around the the complex, it has been really nice. I hope we can keep this up!
- I'd also like to read some this week, this past week I finished The Fault in our Stars.
Happy to do:
- MOVE!!! I am not really happy about the physical moving of stuff part, but I am very happy to be in the new place. We will be saving about $200 a month and they are working on building a dog park. I am also excited because the ceilings are normal instead of these 9 feet ones we have now, which should mean lower electricity bills!