Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

SLANT Box


I have been meaning/trying to type this post for over a week now. But, we had EOGs and then I got a cold that kicked my bottom. Anywho, here is my first SLANT box reveal! This was such a great experience and I can not wait to do it again!

I was teamed up with Emily from Style Closet to Classroom!
She did such an amazing job!

First a super cute mason jar with my name!! I am thinking candy jar for next year! Then my favorite part of the box is that 31 caddy. I have been thinking about ordering one for a long time now to use for guided reading materials for next school year. Now I don't have to!!!!! I didn't even tell her about my love for 31 and wanting this caddy!

Next up: Pink and glitter nail polishes (using the next time I do my toes, I got these right after I did my toes in pink and glitter). Adorable eyeglass case, wonderful lotion, magnetic notepad(can NEVER have enough notepads). And a super cute cup that I dropped the second I took it out of the box, thankfully it didn't crack!

Last: Notebook with my initial on it, already using it to take notes while I read my first book of the summer (even though summer for me doesn't start until the 21st).
An AWESOME picture frame. Look at it!!! Those are my dogs, but this will be on my desk in August with this picture: 

This was such a great box, Emily really got me. I will totally be doing SLANT box in the future and you should to. Go here for information!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are feeling better! I love everything in your box. 31 is awesome and addicting. I just love their bags! Of course, the picture frame is my favorite thing you received! Enjoy!

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete