Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Peek at my Week

I am linking up with Mrs. Laffin's Laughings Peek at my Week!


As of Wednesday, June 18 at 3PM I was on summer vacations, making this my frst full week of summer vacation! It is also my first real summer vacation since the summer of 2005 (right before my senior year of high school), so I am not sure how to handle this.

Monday through Wednesday I plan on cutting, laminating, reading, and hanging by the pool.
My facebook friends are going to get sick of these pictures this summer, especially my family and friends in NY.

Thursday I take the 12 hour drive to NY for my one week with them (my hubby is going back to school and has summer classes). Friday is my mom's 50th birthday party. Saturday is the rehearsal for my best friend's wedding, and Sunday is the big day. I can not wait to see my best friend get married. Also, now that I typed my best friend's wedding, it makes me really want to watch the movie, I love that movie!

 photo newname_zps462d5627.png

No comments:

Post a Comment