Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Positive Thinking Thursday 6/19/14

Trying to get back into the groove of things and linking up with Mrs. Laffin's Laughings for Positive Thinking Thursday!!

Yes, it has.

I am sure I am not the only one who needs this reminder every now and then. This week was one of them. My husband has heart problems, and he is on medicine that helps control it and has controlled it for at least two years now. Tuesday he texted me while I was at school for a teacher work day saying he was in SVT. I left and took him to hte hospital, his heart rate was up to 165. It wasn't the first time this has happened/I saw it, but doesn't make it easier. The nurses went to get the medicine to make his heart rate go back down, and all of a sudden his heart decided to go back to normal. Very thankful it did and he is okay, but in those moments it is terrifying. But I know this struggle along with others past and to come will help me continue to be the person I am.

 photo newname_zps462d5627.png

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your husband is ok! Keep you both in my thoughts and prayers! This quote is so true! I'm thankful for all the experiences I've had...both good and bad. Thanks for sharing!
    Rachel
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers! He is back to his normal dorky self. :)

      Delete
  2. How scary for both you and your husband! I'm glad he turned out to be OK, but I also hope that they will find an answer as to why this is happening so you both can get some peace of mind. Your quote this week is very true! We learn something from each experience we have. Thanks for linking up!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words and thoughts. We do know what caused it, he has a heart disease (WPW) and every now and then it acts up, but this hasn't happened in a few years so off to the cardiologist in July we go!

      Delete