Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

Five for Friday 6/20



Yesterday was my first official day of summer vacation and this is what I did for half the day. It was amazing!


In the evening I got lucky enough to watch like 4mula Fun's All Things Interactive Notebook Webinar. AMAZING!!! I learned so much and got some great ideas to use next year!! There were some technacal issues, but it was worked through and you can see it on youtube now. Part 1 and Part 2! I do plan on blogging about what I learned sometime soon, but you all should watch her!!!


This is my craft room, or as my teammates and I have nick named it: my crap room. 
My charter school is in the process of expanding and we were in a temporary space for the 2013-2014 school year. Starting in August we will be in our permanent home, but that means until then my school stuff had to go somewhere. It is a big old mess, but it has gotten better since this picture. I hope to have it all cleaned/organized before school starts.

And now some pictures of my family that I am excited to be spending lots of time with for my first summer vacation as a teacher!



 
Dollar Tree
Today I am going to Denny's! On your birthday they give you a free grad slam, and today just happens to be my birthday! After my free meal with the Hubs, going to the Dollar Tree. The Dollar Tree by this Denny's is AMAZING!!! It is HUGE and has everything you see on their website, but you don't have to order it because it is all there!!!!!

 photo newname_zps462d5627.png

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! I hope your grand slam is great and that you find LOTS of goodies at the Dollar Tree.

    Bagby
    Get Your Science on in Room 701

    ReplyDelete