Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

An Update

Well I have been pretty busy and not doing any blogging. But, today was my last day of teacher work days, which means I did make it through my first year teaching!

Last week we met the new member for our 4th grade team (my school is a charter school that is expanding). She was a first grade teacher this year at my school, but the younger grades just aren't for her. She's pretty awesome and wicked excited about interactive notebooks and science weekly five! Today we also found out there is actually going to be 6 fourth grade rooms. We know nothing about this person other than they have been hired. I just hope she fits in with us. I had an AMAZING team this year and we get along AMAZINGLY, I don't want anyone to mess it up.

I have been doing some thinking/planning for next year and I just can not wait to go back (I've been on summer vacation for all of 4 hours)! I decided I am going to try out some brag tags this year after reading a bunch of other blogs about them and their effectiveness. I wish I had tons of money to buy some, but I don't, so I am going to make them myself! 

Other than that my summer will be full of sleeping, reading, and watching TV!

 photo newname_zps462d5627.png

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on making it through your first year! I am moving into a new teaching team and grade this coming year (for the third time in three years lol), so I hope that my new team meshes together as well as yours!! Enjoy the start to yours summer.

    Bagby
    Get Your Science on in Room 701

    ReplyDelete