Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

Monday Made It 8/4

This is my last Monday Made It before I go back to school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can not wait to start back and set up my room!



First I finally finished my toolbox! It has been spray painted for a while, I just didn't feel like making labels.


I painted my clothes pins! I cannot remember why I wanted 3 sets, but I did make them. I am hoping once I get into my room I will remember what I was thinking.



My school's rules to be posted in my room. I spray painted dollar store frames to be completely black, I wasn't feeling the silver strip.


I forgot where I found these super cute reward buttons, but I printed them and my husband cut them out for me because they're circles and I have a hard enough time cutting straight lines. 

He was then sweet enough to pose with it on for me! After calling me a nerd of course.

5

And my final one! I really don't mind putting laundry in the washer and dryer. BUT folding it and putting it away, is the WORST. Hence my closet:

The dogs watching me.


What it looks like now!


My husband gives it a week. I do too
 photo newname_zps462d5627.png

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I have the same folding/clothes issues.
    Sarah from Mrs. Jones Teaches :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will fold but putting clothes away is my weakness...like kryptonite. So my laundry room is full of baskets of clean, mostly folded clothes. Probably a years worth.

    ReplyDelete