Pages

Friday, August 22, 2014

Five for Friday

I forgot how exhausting and busy back to school is! But now it is time to ink up with Doodle Bugs for Five for Friday!

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

Teachers went back to school August 11, and the kids came in today!!!! I have ha so much fun setting up my classroom and meeting the kids!

I saw this at Kohls, love it!

This is what my room looked like last Friday:

I have to take pictures on Monday of the basically finished product. 

Rant moment: I hate people who don't go the speed limit. I also hate people who don't use their turn signal! This is why I live so close to school, cannot stand being on the road with these idiots.
*End Rant*

Best feeling of the week:
Having my students from last year run up to me and give me big hugs and tell me the missed me! I love having my babies back where I can see them all the time!

 photo newname_zps462d5627.png

No comments:

Post a Comment