Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

First Week Back: Peek at my Week!

Excited to link up with Mrs. Laffin for a Peek at my Week, because I go back to school tomorrow!!!


Tomorrow at 8AM my second year of teaching starts! I am so excited to get back, set up my new classroom, meet my new kids!

Monday we have meetings in the morning, and then insurance like meetings in the afternoon. From 10 to 1 we're suppose to be able to work in our rooms, however we don't know if our building is ready.My charter school is expanding and we are moving into our permanent home this year. Cross your fingers we can start moving in Monday!

Then the rest of the week is filled with meetings, curriculum planning, and hopefully making my classroom beautiful! 

In the expansion we are adding two teammates to the group. We have already meet, hung out, and love one member who is moving up from first to fourth with us (check her out here!). Tomorrow though we meet the last member of our group!

 photo newname_zps462d5627.png

No comments:

Post a Comment