Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Five for Friday!

I am linking up with Doodle Bugs for Five for Friday!! Included is a sneak peak at what will be my first time linking up for Monday Made It! 

 First of the reason I did not get to link up last two weeks. I was busy being in NY and watching my two best friends marry each other! The wedding was BEAUTIFUL! And they are so happy together and meant to be!
This picture is a recreate from the first picture the four of use took together when we met Chrystal! Andrew, Michael, and I have known each other since middle school, she is an excellent add on to our group! 
As I was getting into the car with my puppies to come back home to NC these two cuties came right up to us and tried to get in the car. Luckily they had micro-chip tags and I called the company. Bad part the owner changed their phone number and we couldn't get a hold of them. Good news her e-mail worked and within a couple hours they were reunited! Good lesson to have your puppies micro-chipped, but don't forget to update your info!
Sneak peak at my Monday Made It: I have fallen in love with spray paint and have done/almost finished three different school projects related to spray painting!

This is an update on the cleaning/organizing of my crap room (aka the craft room). It is getting better, but I just don't feel like doing it. Obviously it is very exhausting for Drake to watch me clean.
Instead of cleaning the crap room I have been doing a lot of dollar store/target dollar spot shopping. The top picture is what I found at the Dollar Tree. I found three of the reusable dry-erase pockets that night, the next day I went scavenging other Dollar Trees near me and found enough for a class set! These will also be a part of my Monday Made it!

The games that are partially cut out of the picture: fraction game, word problem game. They were actually labeled for upper elementary levels!!! Those books are super cute and will help when teaching nonfiction text features!

The bottom picture includes my Target Dollar Spot finds! Everything but the stamps and stickers were $1. By the way DO NOT buy those stamps, they suck and not worth the $3. The stickers I am so excited about, 47 cents and in the back to school section. There are PINK ONES!

 photo newname_zps462d5627.png




No comments:

Post a Comment