Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Happy Saturday!

Happy Saturday!

I am really, really, really trying to get back into a schedule of getting things up here!

Last Friday I had a student transfer to another charter school (closer to his home than ours is). Very heart breaking because he is such a sweet boy!

Then earlier this week administration asked one of my team mates if they would be willing to take in a student having a rough time from another room on our grade level. Of course she said yes because we're teachers we would do anything to help these kiddos. After letting it sink in she started panicking-ish. If she took in another student she would have 23 kids and she has such a random bunch. After asking about how this student in question parents are (this is my second year teaching so jerky parents are not something I am good with yet). I went to admin and said I would be willing to take this kiddo in. I have (had) 19 in my room, and it just made sense numbers wise. So Friday morning I got this new sweetie!

I know it was the first day, but it was a wonderful first day! I think he will be able to keep it up and be a great addition to the room.

Plus I have the perfect number of students to have groups of 2, 4, or 5! I love even numbers!
 photo newname_zps462d5627.png

No comments:

Post a Comment