Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Assess Me #2

Yay week 2!!






homebody or busy bee: I like to be busy, always have to be doing something, but it can be at home, where I mostly am.

tea or coffee: I find both gross. However I could never say no to a diet Dr. Pepper

early bird or night owl: I am whatever I have to be. During the school year I'm an early bird, but during the summer night owl all the way (with naps, of course).

Girls or The New Girl: I haven't seen either, but I could watch Gilmore Girls a trillion times.

 photo newname_zps462d5627.png

2 comments:

  1. I like that you say you are whatever you have to be! Very true!! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love earrings!!!! Only problem is not the expensive ones because I'll go crazy trying to to lose it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete