Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

One Word

I love this idea for a resolution! Just come up with one word and that is what you follow to get to what you truly want.

The linky is hosted by Primary Powers though through looking at all the link-ups I found this this, that talks more about why she started this New Year's Tradition.

So now for my one word:


I liked the word when I saw Adventures of a Schoolmarm's post. 
However, I didn't decide it was my word until I saw this definition on Merriam-Webster:
to go on resolutely or stubbornly
in spite of opposition, importunity, or warning

This upcoming year I know at least the first part is going to be tough (a continuation from 2014).

Money sucks so we have to find a new apartment, we were hoping to be moving into a house, but got turned down for the loan because of college debt. My husband's health insurance tripled in monthly cost for us this year, and we have to have it because of his heart, though if the surgery had worked it wouldn't be such a  problem.

I will persists though this though. This is the last time I let the things that I can't control out. I will put back on my stubborn hat and push though.

In some ways being young sucks. Sometimes parents think that I don't know what I am doing in the classroom because I am only 26. Sometimes they think they can walk over me and that things I don't have control over are my fault. This is hard for me because I take it to heart, even though it isn't my fault. 

I will persist though. So what, I'm young? It means that I can relate better to the kids, I am more recently out of college where I learned a trillion ways to help each and every child. And yeah I'm young, and I don't know everything, I will go to those that can help me, which in turn will help your child. 

I will persist. I will go back to being the stubborn Mandee that doesn't let all this junk get in my way, and I know it will get better.
 photo newname_zps462d5627.png

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are a stick-with-it kind of person, Mandee. I wish you all the best in 2015!

    ReplyDelete