Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve Already?!?

The nice part about not being with family for the holidays is I have a lot of time to do stuff!

Since Saturday I have finished 3 new products, started the fourth, made spelling lists and quizlets for the rest of the school year.

This past weekend I finally saw the ocean! It was so beautiful and cool. I was amazed that it didn't smell. The lake I grew up on smells awful most of the time, but just clear, clean smelling water.


These two I completed earlier this month. I started with the division one because we will be diving into long division after break. Then as I thought more about it, vocabulary instruction is something that I am missing from the awesome interactive notebook set I already use. So now I am working on hitting all the 4th grade vocabulary. 

             


 Over the weekend I finished geometry and measurement ones.

   

Also after the break we are also hitting energy in science. We use Discovery Education and Science A-Z to read about different science topics, but we needed a way to put our information sown to review and study at home. Plus I already did the research 


 photo newname_zps462d5627.png

No comments:

Post a Comment